Filling masterbatch is a compounding and modification process, normally based on Polyolefin ( PP, PE etc ), filler( Caco3, Talc etc ), and additives (Dispersant, Coupling agent, etc).
Filling masterbatch can be used for processing plastic film, woven bags, shopping bags, garbage bags, packing straps, hollow products, pipes, sheets, injection molded products and plastic fast food boxes, etc which can improve the properties of plastic products and reduce costs.
The advantage of CWT Series Filler Masterbatch Extruder
- Excellent price/performance ratio;
- Higher throughput thanks to large, free screw volume (OD/ID could reach 1.7);
- Higher capacity, with high torque gearbox;
- Self-designed exhaust side feeder with high speed could ensure more than 85% filler;
- proportion and bigger Capacity for the whole line;
- With little influence on the sensitive pigment, the formula is safe.
- With automatic metering feeding system ensure a better working environment and save manpower.
The basic machinery composition for Filling masterbatch:
Raw material dealing system:
Gravimetric feeder/ premixer+ volumetric feeder
Exhaust side feeder is suggested for a bigger filler proportion.
Twin Screw Extruder
Twin Screw Extruder is the best choice for filling masterbatch for the advantages of continuous production, stable quality, high production efficiency, low energy consumption, low labor intensity and a good operating environment. For larger output, high torque gearbox and high, free screw volume selection are wise and economical.
Strand Pelletizing system/Water ring Pelletizing system
Strand pelletizing system suitable for filler proportion under 70%;
Water ring pelletizing system suitable for filler proportion of more than 70%.
|Model||Motor kW||L/D||Rotation speed rpm||Output kg/hr|