Additive masterbatch gives special functions to Plastic products, such as light, electricity, color, flame retardant, degradation, anti-aging, lubrication and so on, which contribute plastic products to a wider applications.
Your benefits with CWT extruder for making additive masterbatch
- Good price/performance ratio;
- High torque gearbox, high speed, big output;
- Excellent dispersion due to optimum screw design and suitable elements selection;
- Wide adaptability to different purpose with one extruder;
- Faster delivery times plus international service;
- Rich processing experience and excellent machinery quality ensures out-standing product quality.
The basic machinery composition for Additive masterbatch:
Raw material dealing system:
Gravimetric feeder/ premixer+ volumetric feeder
Twin Screw Extruder
Structured screw elements configuration and structured barrel configuration ensures a flexible purpose for different additive materbatch formula. With Long-term experience and continuous exploration of a strong technical team in various masterbatch compounding process, Cowell’s Twin screw extruder could meet customer’s needs perfectly of a flexible production.
Strand Pelletizing system/Under water Pelletizing system
Strand pelletizing system includes: Strand Die, Water bath, Air knife, pelletizer;
Under water pelletizing could improve the appearance quality of the final product and save manpower and labor cost.
|Model||Motor kW||L/D||Rotation speed rpm||Output kg/hr|